Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please help with survey for my paper?

Its for my dissertation and i need 100 people to answer my survey on mortgage debt to get a represntative sample





Confidentiality will be maintained at all times


http://www.createsurvey.com/c/63822-eJHB...





I really appreciate it if you could spare five mins and complete the survey





Thanks for your help

Please help with survey for my paper?
Just a heads up that this may not be a representative sample because people reading this particular category of this particular section on this particular site are likely skewed. However, if your sample's meant to be one of Yahoo! Answers Advertising %26amp; Marketing users, that might work.





Good luck!
Reply:Survey Up!





And it didn't even take 5 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment