Sunday, November 15, 2009

See i have to prepare a market research survey report on cell phones for my project can u provide me a sample?

on use of frequent use of cell phones

See i have to prepare a market research survey report on cell phones for my project can u provide me a sample?
I use it to call once in a day or two. I use it more for web access as I am doing now. Mine one is Nokia 6600 which is Symbian OS 7.0 . I purchased it this year and am trying to find a nice free mp3 player for it. Can you help me to get one mp3 software now that I have provided some data?


I'm fort.5_me@yahoo.co.in
Reply:Are you trying to gather data to generate a statistical sample on which to run some figures?





I'd answer but you have to ask a question that makes sense...





Are you asking the number of cell minutes used in a day?





Please expand your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment