Sunday, November 15, 2009

What kind of questions should I ask on a survey, to determine if color affects peoples moods?

Im conducting an experiment, and I have almost everything I need in order to complete my experiment, but I also want to ask a survey to see if the questions I ask effect the answer of the person give according to the paper. I've researched for sample questions I can ask but im still having a lot of trouble.. can anyone offer some good advice for questions.. I would appreciate it greatly..

What kind of questions should I ask on a survey, to determine if color affects peoples moods?
If you are able to determine someone's mood from answers they give (Ex. "Do you normally visit the movies alone, yes/no why? Yes because I am a loner." You could probably guess they're depressed) then you can make the questions whatever color you like (as in the actual words in the question you would make yellow or whatever instead of the default black). So for the example question you could make it blue to see if you get alot of depressed answers.


You could also make all the questions someone gets one color and then give another person all their questions in a different color.
Reply:ask:





"does color affects peoples moods?"

permanent teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment