Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where can I get a job delivering product samples and surveys with no sales involved?

Impossible. Sales is everything.

Where can I get a job delivering product samples and surveys with no sales involved?
There are many sites which pay commissions for signing up people to take surveys with them. I list some of them on the following (check the referral rewards collumn in each site review--it says whether they offer any kind of reward for referring others):





http://www.windhavenweb.com/surveys








All of those are ones that I have personally made money or recieved some sort of reward for taking surveys through. www.surveysavvy.com is another good one for refering people to. If anyone you refer signs up with them, you get $1 EVERY time they take a survey, not just when they sign up. I would ad them to my own site--only I've never actually qualified to take a survey with them (been offered a few and they do pay nicely--but I wasn't in the demographic they were looking for).

CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment