Monday, May 24, 2010

I need to print out DRA sample sheets to administer to a student for practice!?

I'm taking RED 4519 in college. I'm majoring in Elementary Education. This class requires me to do a mock assessment on a student. I need to print out a sample of a DRA (Developmental Reading Assessment). The teacher wants me to test a student by doing a Phonics Mastery Survey and a Fluency Evaluation. I'm already working w/ a 1st grader but my teacher is very vague and I'm not asking her any questions! I'm better off finding it in the internet! But , where can I print free online samples of these test? I need them for tomorrow, June 2nd!

I need to print out DRA sample sheets to administer to a student for practice!?
Pearson does not provide samples on the Internet. But, most schools have several kits. Go to the elementary school that you attended and ask one of your favorite teachers to make a copy. Or, ask the teacher of the first grader you are working with. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment