Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best way to conduct an online survey?

Hello,





I'm doing some independent research. I would like to create my own survey in order to find out eating preferences for Americans in the area of Asian cuisine.





Sample Question:





What is your preference in Asian Cuisine?





a. Japanese


b. Thai


c. Vietnamese


d. Chinese


e. Other





I would also like to data about the people who take the survey also. In other words, key demographic information, such as income, disposable incomes, number in household, etc.





I don't want to purchase these reports online because some of the questions I'd like to ask are very specific for a product I am planning on selling.








How can I conduct this type of survey on a very modest budget?





What resources are at my disposal?





Thanks,





Pete

What is the best way to conduct an online survey?
I've heard that www.surveymonkey.com is really good.
Reply:Here's what you do...using Yahoo go to questions, then go to polls and surveys. You can ask your questions to people in many countries. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment