Monday, May 24, 2010

Just a little survey ... sort of?

I love those surveys people send me. I want to send something NEW. If you would, give me a sample of 20 questions you would ask about me. I'll even answer them if I can find a way to do it, and they are not perverted. AND if you even want me to. I would just like a bunch of question ideas that I can ask. Thanks in advance!!

Just a little survey ... sort of?
1.Are you male or female?


2. occupation


3. marital status


4.children


5.where do you come from


6.favourite tv programme


7.fave group


8.all time fave song and why


9.hobbies


10. what newspaper do you read


11. any superstitions


12.when did you join yahoo q+a


13.what was your first question


14.any regrets


15.in what century would you like to llive in


16.do you like socalising


17.what is your favourite drink


18.what is the name of your local pub/bar/club


19.who makes you laugh


20. are these the kind of questions you wanted
Reply:Fav color?


kung-fu or anime?


sushi or in n out burger?


think one day the simpsons and family guy will have a special episode together?


do you watch mtv i want to be you?


watch korean dramas?


watch miami ink?


Which is better Inked or Miami ink?


Do you have/want a tattoo?


Favorite season?


If Superman and the Flash had a race around the world, who would lose?


do you listen to foreign music and don't understand a word?


do you have a band?


can you read music notes?


do you skate?


if you had nothing to do and everyone else had something to do, would you go to the movies by yourself or go shopping by yourself?


got a job?


No comments:

Post a Comment