Monday, May 24, 2010

SPSS Query Independent Sample T Test?

I am trying to get help with a survey I conducted. I will give the basics and hope there is someone who can help. I did this research prior but when going back to my excel file with the data, I am not able to duplicate so I am unsure if I changed the data in a different way to input into SPSS.





I surveyed a class. One teacher (one variable) and multiple students (second variable)





I had seven sections with seven questions in each section.


Respondents could answer yes (yes=1) or no (no= 0) to each question





I was comparing the means for each section for the one faculty member and all combined student means.





So the teacher could answer (yes, yes, no, yes, yes, no, yes) equaling a mean of .714





Say there are four students and their combined mean was .567





This is done for each section.





Thus I was trying to do the independent sample t test to see if the teacher’s responses were significantly different from the student’s responses.





Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks


Dave

SPSS Query Independent Sample T Test?
Sorry.

Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment