Sunday, May 3, 2009

What site has good market survey sample questions?

I am trying to create a survey for my event planning business so that i can determine which consumers to target. I really need help figuring out how to arrange it or choose questions to use. The goal is to determine what types of people would purchase party packages and where they live.

What site has good market survey sample questions?
Hi,





I have a lot of experience marketing small companies online (I have 3 companies). One of the best ways is to sign up at business directories and protals. These are basically listings of businesses (simliar to the phone book). The advantage is that these portals usually get a lot of traffic and they're ranked high on Google because of all the quality links they contain.





My favorite portal is called Directory Exclusive. I signed up a few weeks ago because they're giving a away a free business card holder when a person enter's their company info. I received it in the mail 3 days ago =)





I don't know if they still have that promotion, but you can try to get the free card holder here:








http://www.exclusive-directory-business....





Good Luck
Reply:idk but this site is good.





Earnings Example


» You click 10 ads per day = $0.60


» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $12.00


» Your daily earnings = $12.60


» Your weekly earnings = $88.20


» Your monthly earnings = $378.00





pay per click $0.06


payout: $5.00





all you need is a paypal or alertpay or both ^_^





http://bux24.com/?r=maximo121091





make sure your referral says


Maximo121091





please and thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment